A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Sudarsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Sudarsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Sudarsky, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sudarsky graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sudarsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Sudarsky MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laura Sudarsky practice?
- Dr. Laura Sudarsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Sudarsky practices Plastic Surgery near Nyack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Nyack Plastic Surgeons.