A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Sulak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sulak
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Sulak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Sulak, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulak graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Sulak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St Lukes The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura E Sulak MD is a female Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Sulak practice?
- Dr. Laura Sulak has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Sulak practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pathologists.