A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Sulak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Sulak, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulak graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Sulak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St Lukes The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura E Sulak MD is a female Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Sulak practice?
- Dr. Laura Sulak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Sulak practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Pathologists and Houston Hematologists.