Dr. Laura Syniuta MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2015
EXCELLENT!
my son has been seeing Dr. Syniuta since he was 5. Dr. Syniuta was the only doctor who could get my son to talk. When we first went my son eyes were crossing and wearing glasses. He is 21 with straight eyes. She is wonderful patient and truly cares about her patients. Dr. Syniuta is worth waiting to see. I travel about 2 hours to see this Doctor but it is worth the drive and whatever expense that are incurred. Thank you Dr. Syniuta for all that you have done for my son!

November 26th, 2013
I'm going to attempt to put into words how absolutely wonderful Dr. Syniuta is.I just left her office and I'm blown away by her sincere concern in her patients, or at least with me. I cannot imagine her being anything but this with any other patient. When I first met Dr. Syniuta, I was in the beginning stages of my divorce. I as overwhelmed and was working on improving every aspect of my life. I lived with Strabismus since I CAN remember. I had surgery as a child, but it didn't help. I'm 52 and I've been quite self-conscious about it over time. Likewise, my eyes started having difficulty and I was worried that the condition might worsen. She eventually operated on my eye and the result was miraculous. I actually saw the world differently. On top of this, she is a great listener. She showed unparalleled interest in me as her patient and gave me a great sense of comfort. I really felt that if anybody could help me it was her. If anyone reads this and shares a similar problem, I couldn't possibly think of a better doctor, surgeon, and human being to help you. I owe her so much. Dr. Synuita, if you ever read this, thanks.

July 17th, 2015