A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Sznyter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Sznyter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Sznyter, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sznyter graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sznyter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ann Sznyter MD is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Sznyter practice?
- Dr. Laura Sznyter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Sznyter practices Surgery near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Flushing Surgeons.