A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Sznyter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Sznyter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sznyter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sznyter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Sznyter, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sznyter graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sznyter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ann Sznyter MD is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Sznyter practice?
- Dr. Laura Sznyter has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Sznyter practices Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons.