Laura Sznyter Is this you?

Have you seen Laura Sznyter?

October 26th, 2015

Superior doctor and surgeon, a patient could not find better care.

October 17th, 2015

Dr Sznyter is tops in my book.

I am extremely grateful for the compassion and experience offered by Dr Sznyter. I work in the medical field and am extremely picky with whom I choose to care for me. She is candid and knowledgeable when offering her patients surgical options. Dr Sznyter is by far one of the Best doctora out there, period.

April 29th, 2015

Dr. Sznyter removed my thyroid last year and when I had a breast cancer scare recently, she is the first doctor I turned to. She is very professional, extremely knowledgeable and I fell safe in her care.

February 11th, 2015

Amazing doctoe

I love Dr. Sznyter and would highly recommend her. She is an amazing surgeon who removed my thyroid.

October 29th, 2013

mr.

very prof. knew right away what to do . put full trust in her..

October 22nd, 2011

Meticulous surgeon

Dr. Sznyter specializes in Thyroid surgery. She removed my thyroid and 23 Lymph nodes in an 8 hour procedure as I had Papillary Cancer in both the Thyroid and the Lymph nodes. Highest marks.

July 21st, 2011

Good technically but....

In 2010, Dr. Sznyter removed a lump from my breast. The day of the surgery, I had to have a guide wire placed in my breast to help locate the lesion. The scheduled delay from the time the guidewire was placed until to the time of the surgery was a wait of over 7 hours (which had not been communicated to me). Perhaps a snafu on the part of her office staff, but nonetheless a extremely unpleasant experience. Upon follow-up when reviewing the lab results, I felt that Dr. Sznyter did not take time with me to adequately explain the diagnosis and discuss future implications.

April 25th, 2011

Excellent surgeon

I had my thyroid removed last year by Dr. Szynter. Not only was her manner caring and friendly, she did a bang up job with the actual surgery - you can't even tell that I had the procedure now. The wait was pretty long but Dr. Szynter is a high-demand surgeon; the wait was worth it.

January 28th, 2011

Dr. Sznyter and her office staff are the most efficiently run office that I have ever encountered. They call you in for your visit within 5 minutes of the scheduled appointment. The surgery (total thyroidectomy) was a complete success with minimal residuals. I was able to turn my neck and speak immediately after the surgery. The incision site is looking wonderful 2 weeks post op. I would recommend Dr. Sznyter to anyone that I know who needs any type of thyroid surgery. In my opinion this was the best experience I ever had with a "specialist". Keep up the good work Dr. Sznyter and staff!!!!

October 5th, 2017