Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 29th, 2015

Dr. Sznyter removed my thyroid last year and when I had a breast cancer scare recently, she is the first doctor I turned to. She is very professional, extremely knowledgeable and I fell safe in her care.

Amazing doctoe show details Amazing doctoe
Feb 10th, 2015

I love Dr. Sznyter and would highly recommend her. She is an amazing surgeon who removed my thyroid.

mr. show details mr.
by a.p. milano on Oct 28th, 2013

very prof. knew right away what to do . put full trust in her..

Meticulous surgeon show details Meticulous surgeon
Oct 22nd, 2011

Dr. Sznyter specializes in Thyroid surgery. She removed my thyroid and 23 Lymph nodes in an 8 hour procedure as I had Papillary Cancer in both the Thyroid and the Lymph nodes. Highest marks.

Good technically but.... show details Good technically but....
Jul 21st, 2011

In 2010, Dr. Sznyter removed a lump from my breast. The day of the surgery, I had to have a guide wire placed in my breast to help locate the lesion. The scheduled delay from the time the guidewire was placed until to the time of the surgery was a wait of over 7 hours (which had not been communicated to me). Perhaps a snafu on the part of her office staff, but nonetheless a extremely unpleasant experience. Upon follow-up when reviewing the lab results, I felt that Dr. Sznyter did not take time with me to adequately explain the diagnosis and discuss future implications.

Excellent surgeon show details Excellent surgeon
Apr 25th, 2011

I had my thyroid removed last year by Dr. Szynter. Not only was her manner caring and friendly, she did a bang up job with the actual surgery - you can't even tell that I had the procedure now. The wait was pretty long but Dr. Szynter is a high-demand surgeon; the wait was worth it.

Overall Rating show details Overall Rating
by Sheila Brown on Jan 28th, 2011

Dr. Sznyter and her office staff are the most efficiently run office that I have ever encountered. They call you in for your visit within 5 minutes of the scheduled appointment. The surgery (total thyroidectomy) was a complete success with minimal residuals. I was able to turn my neck and speak immediately after the surgery. The incision site is looking wonderful 2 weeks post op. I would recommend Dr. Sznyter to anyone that I know who needs any type of thyroid surgery. In my opinion this was the best experience I ever had with a "specialist". Keep up the good work Dr. Sznyter and staff!!!!