Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgeons
Video profile
5512 Main St
Flushing, NY 11355
718-963-8225
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  mr.  |  show details
by a.p. milano on Oct 28th, 2013

very prof. knew right away what to do . put full trust in her..

|  Meticulous surgeon  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2011

Dr. Sznyter specializes in Thyroid surgery. She removed my thyroid and 23 Lymph nodes in an 8 hour procedure as I had Papillary Cancer in both the Thyroid and the Lymph nodes. Highest marks.

|  Good technically but....  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

In 2010, Dr. Sznyter removed a lump from my breast. The day of the surgery, I had to have a guide wire placed in my breast to help locate the lesion. The scheduled delay from the time the guidewire was placed until to the time of the surgery was a wait of over 7 hours (which had not been communicated to me). Perhaps a snafu on the part of her office staff, but nonetheless a extremely unpleasant experience. Upon follow-up when reviewing the lab results, I felt that Dr. Sznyter did not take time with me to adequately explain the diagnosis and discuss future implications.

|  Excellent surgeon  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2011

I had my thyroid removed last year by Dr. Szynter. Not only was her manner caring and friendly, she did a bang up job with the actual surgery - you can't even tell that I had the procedure now. The wait was pretty long but Dr. Szynter is a high-demand surgeon; the wait was worth it.

|  Overall Rating  |  show details
by Sheila Brown on Jan 28th, 2011

Dr. Sznyter and her office staff are the most efficiently run office that I have ever encountered. They call you in for your visit within 5 minutes of the scheduled appointment. The surgery (total thyroidectomy) was a complete success with minimal residuals. I was able to turn my neck and speak immediately after the surgery. The incision site is looking wonderful 2 weeks post op. I would recommend Dr. Sznyter to anyone that I know who needs any type of thyroid surgery. In my opinion this was the best experience I ever had with a "specialist". Keep up the good work Dr. Sznyter and staff!!!!