inactive

Laura M Tamburin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 27th, 2016
I changed to Dr. Tamburin from another local Dothan Dermatologist and immediately she noticed several areas suspicious and confirmed skin cancer. If I had continued the plan I was on with the other Dr. I probably would have a blotched up body. Thanks to Dr. Tamburin for her professionalism and her knowledge. Love the staff!

March 20th, 2015
Excellent physician

July 15th, 2014
Set up my appointment called to make sure it was still set up and they did not have it in the system anymore. I had already waited Two months for my initial appointment and was expected to wait another three months for another appointment date. I never got a call to reschedule. The staff was not very conserned at all.

February 14th, 2011
So Far, So Good
I'm satisfied with the services rendered so far. My last visit was in 2008 and will be going again soon. The office was nice and the staff was very helpful and caring. Dr. Tamburin answered all the questions and concerns I asked/presented.