Learn more about Dr. Laura Tarter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Tarter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tarter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Tarter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarter graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Tarter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSFMount Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Tarter MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura Tarter practice?
- Dr. Laura Tarter has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Tarter practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Rheumatologists.