A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Tarter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Tarter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Tarter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarter graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Tarter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center at UCSF
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lindley Tarter MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Tarter practice?
- Dr. Laura Tarter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Tarter practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Rheumatologists.