A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Tasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Tasa, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tasa graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Tasa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ann Tasa MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Tasa practice?
- Dr. Laura Tasa has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Tasa practices Diagnostic Radiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.