A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Tavernier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Tavernier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Tavernier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tavernier graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Tavernier has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ann Tavernier MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Tavernier practice?
- Dr. Laura Tavernier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Tavernier practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Evergreen, CO.
See Memphis Primary Care Doctors.