Learn more about Dr. Laura Timmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Timmerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Timmerman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Timmerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Timmerman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Timmerman graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Timmerman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ann Timmerman MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Timmerman practice?
- Dr. Laura Timmerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Timmerman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons and Walnut Creek Orthopedic Surgeons.