Learn more about Dr. Laura Timmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Timmerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Timmerman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Timmerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Timmerman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Timmerman graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Timmerman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ann Timmerman MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Timmerman practice?
- Dr. Laura Timmerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Timmerman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons and Walnut Creek Sports Medicine Doctors.