Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Torres
Dr. Laura Torres, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Torres is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and Texas Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Torres has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Laura Torres is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Michelle Dalton
Houston, TX 0.01 mi17
Dr. Titilopemi Aina
Houston, TX 0.01 mi7
Dr. Ronald Easley
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi18