A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Torres, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Torres has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Torres accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura Torres practice?
Dr. Laura Torres practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mission, TX and Pearland, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Torres, Dr. Laureen Torres, Dr. Laurene Torres, Dr. Lauretta Torres, Dr. Laurette Torres, Dr. Laurie Torres