A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Lawrence is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lawrence has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lawrence MD is a female Gynecologist and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laura Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Laura Lawrence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Lawrence practices Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.