A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Tyree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Tyree is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Tyree, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyree graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tyree has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lynne Tyree FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Tyree practice?
- Dr. Laura Tyree has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laura Tyree practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sicklerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Collingswood, NJ.
See Sicklerville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.