A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Tyree is Excellent. Dr. Tyree has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Tyree, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyree graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tyree has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tyree accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Tyree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Tyree practice?
Dr. Laura Tyree practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lumberton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Collingswood, NJ and Sicklerville, NJ.
See Lumberton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Tyree, Dr. Laureen Tyree, Dr. Laurene Tyree, Dr. Lauretta Tyree, Dr. Laurette Tyree, Dr. Laurie Tyree