Dr. Laura Tyree Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Tyree?

February 28th, 2014

Awful bedside manner

This doctor was a full in for my OB during my second pregnancy, I had a previous csection and was attempting a vaginal delivery. At 40 weeks my doctor was taking standard precautions and having me go to the hospital for testing. Dr, Tyree came in after one of my tests while my doctor was away and demanded we do an emergency csection because of a discrepancy of the test. She became offended and brash once I began to question her reasoning, she even said in not so many words that if I didn't have the csection that myself or my baby would die. I had educated myself during this pregnancy and was not taking her word for it. I told her I wanted a second opinion from the doctor on staff at the hospital who said it was absolutely unnecessary to do a csection, much less an emergency one at that. 5 days later I vaginally delivered a healthy and happy baby with my own aupportive doctor by my side. I have never been so upset by a doctor and am so glad that I educated myself on doctors like this who push a major abdominal surgery while stating all the risks of a vaginal delivery while stating none of the risks is a csection. Other young or uninformed mothers may not have had the confidence to stand up to such a bully of a doctor. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone and strongly urge other to stay away!

June 1st, 2012

Competent and caring

Has a great experience with her. She is very thorough and patient. Answered all my questions. Overall, great experience.

May 22nd, 2012

I'm 8 weeks pregnant,and had my first visit today. Being this is my first visit, I thought she would be a little more informative. She spent all of 3-5 mins with me and charged me a level 5 visit. I'm a healthcare provider and I wouldn't have charged my patients that. Especially since I didn't even have an ultrasound! This is my first time being pregnant, so I was excited to come to the visit, but unfortunately left very disappointed.

August 1st, 2010