A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Valdivia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Valdivia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Valdivia, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdivia graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Valdivia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lisa Valdivia MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Valdivia practice?
- Dr. Laura Valdivia has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Valdivia practices Infectious Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Infectious Disease Doctors.