A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Valdivia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Valdivia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valdivia
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Valdivia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Valdivia, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdivia graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Valdivia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lisa Valdivia MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Valdivia practice?
- Dr. Laura Valdivia has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Valdivia practices Infectious Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Infectious Disease Doctors.