A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Van Newkirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Van Newkirk, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Newkirk graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Van Newkirk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura E Van Newkirk MD is a female Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Van Newkirk practice?
- Dr. Laura Van Newkirk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Van Newkirk practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Pathologists.