A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Vazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Vazquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Vazquez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.
Dr. Vazquez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura De La Caridad Vazquez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura D. Vazquez practice?
- Dr. Laura Vazquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Vazquez practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.