A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Vetrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Vetrone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Vetrone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vetrone graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Vetrone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Urban Vetrone MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura U. Vetrone practice?
- Dr. Laura Vetrone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Vetrone practices Internal Medicine near Elmhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lombard, IL.
See Elmhurst Internists.