A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Vose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Vose, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vose graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Vose has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Memorial Health University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ann Vose DO is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Vose practice?
- Dr. Laura Vose has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Vose practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Pediatricians and Savannah Critical Care Practitioners.