A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Wally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Wally is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Wally, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Back Pain
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wally graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Wally has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Evanston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wally accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Wally practice?
Dr. Laura Wally practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Deerfield, IL and Des Plaines, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.