A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Wally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Wally is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wally
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wally Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Wally, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Back Pain
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wally graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Wally has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura L Wally MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Wally practice?
- Dr. Laura Wally has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Wally practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.