Learn more about Dr. Laura Wally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Wally is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wally
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Wally Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Wally, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Back Pain
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wally graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Wally has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura L Wally MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Wally practice?
- Dr. Laura Wally has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Wally practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.