Dr. Laura Wang MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 12 reviews

October 25th, 2016
The Epitome of Excellence
Dr. Wang is so thorough and thoughtful. She is practical and understands that life has to go on regardless of issues you have. She comes up with excellent alternatives to medication and is so kind, as is your team.

July 12th, 2016
Extremely Impressed
Professional, Knowledgeable, Did Not Rush - Great Bedside Manner

March 2nd, 2015
I don't know what to call her: Doctor or Dective
Dr. Wang tenaciously examines symptoms to arrive at a diagnosis! Excellent bedside manner!

January 21st, 2015
Dr Wang is the best

August 21st, 2013
Great caring doctor
Dr. Laura Wang is the most friendly, patient and knowledgeable doctor I've met. She always answers questions very thoroughly. She really takes the time to sit down with you and discuss any concerns.

April 8th, 2013
Patient
I really like Dr. Wang. I think I've been seeing her for about 11 years now. She really takes the time to sit down with you, discuss any concerns, explains things when needed, etc. She has a lot of compassion. She actually remembers me when I come in for my annual appointments. She remembers personal details about my life; to me that means a lot, I'm not just another face to her. Her staff is very friendly. The only negative is that sometimes the wait is long, but it's worth it because you know she takes her time with you and isn't going to rush off so she can get to the next patient.

December 3rd, 2012
I love Dr. Wang, she is very genuine and profesional. The only thing I hated was the wait. I had to wait and hour before being seen, which I feel is not satisfactory. That needs to be addressed.

June 18th, 2012
Dr. Wang FIXED my vestibulitis!
I had to drive 5 hours to get to Dr. Wang in SC, and I am so glad I did! She fixed my vestibulitis- a problem I've suffered with for over 10 years!Neurontin did the trick for me- I am now pain free!

December 17th, 2010
Very Caring Physician
I love Dr. Wang. She is very thorough and she really cares about your problems and wants to see you get better. She does not make you feel like she has all these other patients to see and she needs to get out the door. She has truly helped me when I have been asking previous physicians to help me and none of them did.

October 4th, 2010
Long wait sometimes
There can be long waits sometimes with appoinments. Usually this is no fault of Dr. Wang but of the patients that come in the day who are late or an emergency might come up that was not expected.

June 26th, 2009
Excellent Doctor
I've been going to Dr Wang for 7 yrs and have thrown almost everything at her that I possibly could and she took it all and helped me handle it. She is very professional as well as caring. She always follows up on any problem you may have had and makes sure you don't leave with any questions. I've went through many gynos trying to find the right one and am very proud to say that she is who I've settled on.

September 2nd, 2008
Dr.Wang
I went to Dr.Wang after finding a large growth in my abdomin. From the minute I met her she was nothing but professional and "very" personable. More importantly, she moved quickly in my diagnosis and made me feel at ease the entire time. Dr.wang would call me numerous times prior to surgery.."just to check on me". My surgery was scheduled promptly and within a few weeks I was back on my feet again. I always felt like I could call her (on her cell no less) anytime, day or night if I had any questions. The post-op care was as impressive as well. Her entire staff should also be commended...I think the world of all of them and honestly feel as though I have made some really good friends in the end!