Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Welch
Dr. Laura Welch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Longview, TX, with another office in Longview, TX. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Welch is affiliated with Longview Regional Medical Center, Trinity Mother Frances Hospital and Good Shepherd Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Welch has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Laura Welch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longview, TX.
Dr. Charles Crumpler
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Longview, TX 0 mi41
Dr. John Greifenkamp
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Longview, TX 0 mi42
Dr. Helen Daniel
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Longview, TX 0 mi15