A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Louisiana State Univ. Medical Center.More Education & Awards
Dr. Welch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Mother Frances Hospital
- Select Specialty Hospital - Dallas
- Good Shepherd Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Welch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Welch practice?
Dr. Laura Welch practices Internal Medicine near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Longview Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Welch, Dr. Laureen Welch, Dr. Laurene Welch, Dr. Lauretta Welch, Dr. Laurette Welch, Dr. Laurie Welch