A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Welch is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Welch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Trinity Mother Frances Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura J Welch MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Welch practice?
- Dr. Laura Welch has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Welch practices Internal Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Internists.