A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Wexler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wexler
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Wexler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Wexler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wexler graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Wexler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Fooner Wexler MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laura F. Wexler practice?
- Dr. Laura Wexler has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Wexler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Cardiologists.