A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Whiteley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Whiteley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whiteley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Whiteley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whiteley graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Whiteley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Lingle Whiteley MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Whiteley practice?
- Dr. Laura Whiteley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Whiteley practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Pediatricians.