Dr. Laura Whiteley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Whiteley?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Laura Whiteley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 1st, 2015

rude and doesn't listen

Tried explaining to her that I could not swallow large pills (for Diabeties - she prescribed something different but they were even bigger pills. Then she lectured me about not taking medication and threatened to blackball me from being able to see anyone in the Memorial Hermann system. Switched to another doctor and he was able to prescribe same medication but in liquid form. You would think she could have done that as well. So now I have a comment in the Memorial Hermann system as being noncompliant. Oh well, live and learn

October 27th, 2015

Wonder staff and Dr.Whitley is top notch I have been seeing her for 6 years and have never been disappointed by not only her professionalism but her time spent with you, she is never in a rush. Her room asst. are always very courteous and caring. Hope to see her for many years to come.

November 19th, 2013

current patient

My doctor/patient experience with Dr. Whiteley has always been pleasant. However, it is next to impossible to get a person on the phone. You will leave messages and the calls will not be returned until late in the day. Not at all effective if you are a sick patient. I am concerned that the practice group is simply too big to give adequate attention to all patients and will likely seek another doctor with a smaller group. Fine for annual visits but don't expect the staff to tell you when you make the appointment whether or not you should be fasting. If you just need an annual check up it will do but for personalized patient care, no.

August 26th, 2011

Solid GP and Pediatrician

I have taking my daughters to see Dr. Whiteley for the past 7 years and I'm extremely thankful she's our pediatrician. She's caring, patient and insightful with any ailments my kids have. I started seeing her as my general practitioner about three years ago and she's absolutely professional. I highly recommend her.

May 23rd, 2011

I love my new Dr.

From the staff that I checked in with as a new patient to the Dr. Assistant to Dr. Whiteley herself I love their attention to detail. I also appreciate the staff looking at me when I speak instead of looking at the computer. I like the print out of recommendiations and the clarity of verbal information given. Thanks for making us feel great, especially when we weren't feeling so good when we came in!!

October 22nd, 2009

I would not recommend this doctor to any one. She is extermely rude has no bedside manners and sould be fired from this medical clinic.

August 14th, 2017