Family Physicians, Pathologist

25102 Jefferson Ave
Ste A
Murrieta, CA 92562
951-699-6200
Locations and availability (3)

1.5

by Trace couch on Apr 8th, 2014

This doctor is THE WORST I called to get a refill and for a god awful reason she answered the phone, she began to tell me I was taking my meds wrong at witch point I told her to check my chart because the things she was referring to was not about me. She went on to tell me she didn't have time to check my chart. She sounded like she was gritting her teeth as she spoke to me, if I would of been in front of her I feel she would of assaulted me. I will never see this person again, no one will an MD behind their name should ever speak to their patient that way. BAD DOCTOR

|  Terrible Staff with non existent Dr Laura  |  show details
by John Doe on Jan 17th, 2014

I would not recommend going to this clinic. Their system is messed up and the staff are careless!! By their simple mistake of entering the wrong address will mess things up between you and your insurance and you will end up paying the bill yourself!!! They wouldn't bother to help you fix their mess!!!

|  Dr. Horrible  |  show details
by Anonymous on Dec 30th, 2013

I don’t know how Dr. Williams decided to become a physician. She clearly could care less about her patients and staff. She is by far the worse doctor I’ve been to. Getting an appointment is ridiculous her Murrieta office only answers the phone from 12-2pm. Her staff has no manners; they must pick them up from Dr. Williams. Do NOT go to this terrible doctor save your sanity and money.

Dec 9th, 2013

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. LAURA A. WILLIAMS FOR 2 YEARS NOW AND DR.WILLIAMS AND HER STAFF IN ALPINE ARE AMAZING. THEY ARE ALWAYS BACKING ME UP AND HELPING ME WHEN I AM DOWN. THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE TO LISTEN AND NEVER MAKE ME FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE. ALTHOUGHT THERE WAS A GENTALMEN WORKING THERE THAT BAD MOUTH HER TO PATIENTS AND I AM SO GLAD THEY GOT RID OF HIM. I AM NOT SEEN FOR PAIN MEDS AND DO NOT BELIEVE THE ACCUSATIONS REGARDING THIS OFFICE. IT IS REDICULOUSE BECAUSE THE SO CALLED PATIENTS THAT ARE WRITTING THIS HORRIBLE STUFF ARE UPSET BECAUSE THAT STAFF DOES NOT GIVE IN TO THE PATIENTS CRAP ESPECIALLY THE DOCTOR. I ADMIT THE WAIT TIME IN REALLY LONG SOMETIMES AND IT DOES GET FRUSTRATING FOR BOTH PATIENTS AND STAFF, BUT IT IS NOT THEIR FAULT THEY TAKE CARE OF EVERYONES NEEDS. THIS DR. ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS AND DOESNT LIKE TO SEE THEM ILL. WHEN I WAS IN ONE AFTERNOON SHE BAUGHT A PATIENT A WALKER BECAUSE SHE SEEN THAT THEY NEEDED IT. HOW MANY DR'S DO YOU KNOW THAT WOULD DO THAT. REALLY PEOPLE THIS IS NOT NICE TO BAD MOUTH THE DOCTOR THAT DOES EVERYTHING FOR YOU. I BET YOU STILL GO BACK TO HER WITH A SMILE ON YOUR FACE DESPITE WHAT YOU SAY ON HERE. FOR PEOPLE LOOKING FOR A (REAL) AND GOOD DOCTOR I COMPLETELY RECOMMEND HER. DONT LET THESES PEOPLE FOOL YOU. THEY PROBABLY GOT ON HER BAD SIDE AND DIDNT HAVE ANY OTHER WAY TO GET BACK AT HER, SHE IS AMAZING AND TELLS YOU LIKE IT IS/ DOESNT HOLD ANYTHING BACK AND DR.WILLIAMS AND HER STAFF IN ALPINE WILL ALWAYS HELP YOU IN ANYWAY THEY CAN. I SEE PATIENTS GO IN A ROOM UPSET AND I HAVE BEEN ONE OF THEM BUT AS SOON AS YOU GET 1 GIRL IN THERE YOU GET THEM ALL AND YOUR WALKING OUT IN LAUGHTER ITS AMAZING HOW MUCH THEY CARE AND DONT LIKE TO SEE THERE PATIENTS UPET. ALL THOSE GIRLS ARE AMAZING. GOD BLESS THEM ALL.

|  RUN AWAY FROM THIS FRAUD  |  show details
by Theodore on Nov 6th, 2013

Can't comment on the (good?) dr. as I have never met her. Wait times are incredibly long, always have my appt's rescheduled at the last minute. My doc retired so I thought an office close to my home in Alpine would be convenient. First appt. was to check diabetic A1c levels. They did every possible blood lab EXCEPT the one I requested. Called me in to go over my labs- another copay, then told me no A1c had not been requested. Wanted me to pay for another appt. and labs and I told them I would find a competent dr. Word around town is that this is just an illegal pill-pushing place- get them hooked and coming for more. Every patient that walked in complained of pain and a need for refills on pain meds. Staff is under qualified and rude. Hire mostly interns needing to work for free to complete nursing school, thus no pay for them. Insane overturn of staff. Even local pharmacy warns against using her. Dr. office has sign on check-in desk urging patients not to use said pharmacy, as pharmacy is on to their unethical and illegal pill dispensary practices, and I believe they are under investigation by the FDA.

by Donna on Oct 23rd, 2013

I have been going to Dr.Laura Williams for several years now. I love her, she has always taken very good care of me. Her staff is wonderful, professional, and goes above and beyond for me. Yes, every once in a while the wait has exceeded what I would like it to, but that happens with just about any Dr.....I will follow them where ever they go.

|  9/30/2013  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2013

Waited for over a month to get an appointment to go over my lab report, when got to the office signed in paid the co-pay and waited for over an hour to see the doctor in waiting room but no sign of her because she was not in the office,PA called the doctor and Dr. Laura started to go over my lab report over the phone, told her I came to see you in person not to talk on the phone, I could have done this 30 days ago, she got rude and upset and told me to take my co-pay back and report and leave her office. wow, that shows why she has all these negative reviews about her, I wonder if she knows. Feel sorry for her staff who works for this poor doctor who doesn't care about her patients or know how to treat them. Being doctor doesn't mean you can treat others bad. If I have negative starts to give I would have done that but sad it starts from 1 and I am going to give just that. Stay away from Dr. Laura Ann. Williams office off of 25102 Jefferson Ave Ste A , Murrieta, CA 92562.

Sep 3rd, 2013

I have been a patient here for a few years and never seen the actual dr. Called for appointment and got one 6 days later. Even though I was in pain now. Thank God for urgent cares. Never visited a disorganized medical office. They dont return phone calls and write incorrect referrals. The review dated March 2011 sounds like it was written by them.

|  Unprofessional, to say the least  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2013

I only left 1 star on each category as it does not allow me to leave less. To be honest, ALPINE is a ZERO star office! Leave a message on the answering machine after listing to an unbelievably looooooooong recording in English, and then repeated in Spanish! Wait for a return phone call. It may be the office "manager" calling you from her car on her way out of town, as the calls are forwarded to her personal number! She will make empty promises, put you off, and never get back to you! My son almost didn't get into Nursing School because they ignored the deadline for his test results, and then pretended not to be in the office when he went in person to pick them up. I, personally have waited and hour and 40 minutes to be seen by a PA!!! This is the most inefficient office I have ever seen!

Mar 24th, 2013

NEVER get to see the doctor only PA. Last time I was in I was told that my ailment was due to getting older. I was told that I was dizzy because I was getting up to quick. But I told her I was dizzy when laying down. I was once again told it was due to getting up too quick. Go figure. I am going to switch doctors as quick as I can. They don't return phone calls and it is hard to get a refill on my meds. Never see the same PA twice.

Feb 5th, 2012

You probably would be well served if you needs do not exceed the common cold. My first impression was more of a human assembly line concentrating more on the numbers rather than the quality of care. Although I specifically asked to see the dr. I have only seen PA's, and have since changed physicians.

|  STAY AWAY FRON HER  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

The worst Doctor,if you can call her that, that our family has ever seen!!! She is so rude, and talks poorly of the people of the communities she works in. KEEP CLEAR OF HER!!!

|  Unbelievable  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2011

I read all the terrible reviews for this Dr. & for some reason disregarded them. Unfortunately, that was a HUGE mistake. I have had a chronic cough & fatigue for the last 3 1/2 weeks...& have been waiting for them to give me my x-ray results for a week and a 1/2 now. Every time I call I get the run around that the Dr. isn't there, or that someone will call me later in the day. I can't believe this place is actually allowed to practice medicine. When I called the last time I was laughed at & hung up on when I explained that no one had called me back. They should be ashamed of themselves.

May 24th, 2011

This doctor is unethical and unprofessional on many levels. PLEASE tell everyone you know to avoid her like the plague. Horrible doctor and should have her license revoked.

|  WOW  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

I have been to this office a couple of times since I live in Alpine and she is pretty much the only MD who is in my PPO in the area. Ever time I go I tell myself never again but this last time I mean it. I will drive to North County to find a decent MD next time. The office staff have to be the worst I have ever come across and I'm from NYC so I've got some experience with gruff people. But these people take the cake. They nickle and dime you for everything and the doctor or PA or whoever is there that day is always late. This place is an example of how a practice should not be run. Words cannot describe how screwed up this place is. If you have to drive to LA to find a good doctor, do it.

|  Awful experiences  |  show details
May 3rd, 2011

I have finally reached my threshold and have changed physicians. I have tried a number of times over the past few years to make this work because it is convenient (at least in concept- geographically) but have had enough of lost lab tests, lab results that they never followed up on that were outside normal ranges and affected my health for months before they finally called me back, incorrect prescriptions, exams that weren't thorough, many appointments I arrived for to be told they had no record of an appointment, being asked to return several hours later only to wait for several more hours. Each time I was foolish enough to think that perhaps this time would be different. Some of the office staff really tries to be cheerful and friendly but most of the time I have experienced overt rudeness. It must be an awful place for the staff. I was always courteous regardless of the way I was treated. The doctor openly complains about insurance payments, the cost of rent, scheduling too many patients in front of patients and staff. On a recent visit, one of the medical assistants dropped something and said, "Aw, f--k." With a blood draw, the medical assistant struggled to find a vein and after three sticks brought in another assistant who complained as she tried a fourth time that the first MA was incompetent and she shouldn't have to do her work for her (a blood draw on me) and then they proceeded to argue and the first MA threw up her arms and slammed the exam room door. It was awkward and uncomfortable. Hopefully others have had far more positive experiences.

|  Worst Office Ever  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2011

Every time I schedule an appointment when I arrive they tell me I don't have an appt and they are not sure if they can see me. The Dr. does not take the time to discuss what is going on nor let me know what she thinks is wrong before she writes a prescription. Very RUDE staff and now I see where they get it, because the Dr. is not any better. Be prepared to wait and if you make an appt. make sure you write down who you made it with so you can tell them when they say your not on the schedule.

|  I recommend Dr. Williams to everyone :-)  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2011

Dr. Laura willams is the very best doctor that I have ever had a patient- doctor relationship with. She is very compassionate, caring, and professional. She goes abve and beyond her routine expectations to help in any way that she can. She has a very caring spirit, that goes beyond her M.D. Practice.Her staff is also exceptional, Krystal, Ophelia, Christina,Monica, Chris,NP, she is also excellent. Thank you for the very good care. I will be your patient, forever...I wouldn't even consider going anywhare else! Thank you so much for all you do...Sincerely, Robin Swanon

|  Horribly rude staff and very greedy office!  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2011

Wow this had to be the rudest Dr. office i have ever been in. Wait was horrible. They demand cash upfront even with insurance. Didnt diagnose me right. didnt bill my insurance but took cash for my deductible. never again!

|  Horrible Alpine Office  |  show details
by Upset on Feb 28th, 2011

This doctor's office is the worse in communication with patients. I have tried three times to get ahold of them to schedule an appt. Left messages no return calls. Shame on you Dr. Williams for having such a poor staff. I had an appt and was cancelled because the doctor did not want to come down from Temecula office. Wow, that is how you treat patients. Maybe you should let new patients know that you are pretty much unavailable to Alpine residents!!!

|  unsatisfied  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2010

This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. I thought her office would be conventient,but not worth it.It's more of an inconvenience to see her or nayone in her office. She is very rude to her patience as well as to her staff!!!

|  Worst Dr. Office EVER!  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2010

I made an apt for a prescripion refill that would run out in two weeks. After confirming my apt. to see the doctor for the important prescrip refill, I showed up for my apt and they told me I wasn't scheduled until the following day. I showed up the following day and they gave me to a nurse practictitioner who can't prescribe. They charged me my copay for doing nothing and resceduled my apt again for a day doc is not in the office. The doc is rarely in that location i found out. When I finally got in I only had one day supply of medication left. To my surprise they said the doctor was not in because she was moving and they never bothered to call!!!! I will not go back!

|  Great M.D., Great staff  |  show details
by Robin Swanson Brown on Oct 21st, 2010

My experiences with Dr. Williams has always been positive. Dr.Williams has a wonderful bedside manner, and is always compassionate and caring. She is very professional, and has grear knowledge of the human body, mind and spirit.Her staff is the best you could ever wish for. They are all kind and caring, and very professional. When I go to see the Doctor, they make me feel like I am the most important one there.They have been there for me in my own, personal, silly emergencies, and are always been very quick to refill any medications that I may need. I VERY HIGHLY recommend Dr. Laura Williams. You will not find a more comfortable, compassionate atmosphere.

|  Thanks for Staying in Alpine Dr. Laura  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2010

Dr. Laura Williams is that last private practice left in East County between Alpine and El Centro off the 8.2009 was a tough year for all and I am glad to have access to the same physician for the past five years. All the other ones have either left or are retiring. Thanks Dr. Laura

|  UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE DOCTOR  |  show details
by ter r at Insider Pages on Oct 11th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

This is the poorest doctor that I have ever seen. She is very unprofessional and rude!! She yells at her patients and staff very loudly and ...

|  HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2010

We have yet to see the doctor. Her nurse practioner runs the office and sees all patience. The staff has no knowldge of billing or how to make appointments. They are not kind at all!!!!!!!!!!

|  I've worked for this doctor - Never again  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2010

If i could give this business a negative 5 star I would. I have personally worked for this physician and she has no morals! She yells and uses foul language at her employee's even in front of her paltient's. To this day she denied it though! She is always late getting to work and her patient's are always angry. Referrals and medication refills take forever to get processed. She does things in her business that are illegal and i would never trust her as my own doctor or with my child. Her newly enrolled patient's rarely stay for long due to inadequacy. The patient and employee turn-over rate is very high. Her MD license should be revoked and never given back. I will never recommend that anyone use this physician or even work for her unless you have no morals or integrity yourself. I would drive 50 miles to the next Physician if she was the only one in town before i visit her.

|  No Integrity  |  show details
by Gigit G at Insider Pages on Aug 24th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Aug 10th, 2010

I have been to this doctor twice. Living in Alpine I thought it would be close to home. 1st office visit we spent over 1 1/2 hrs waiting and then 45 min. in the room waiting, and saw the doctor for about 10 minutes. 2nd visit, I waited over 2 hrs, then 45 min. in the room, and when she finally came in her bedside manner was for the dogs. The reason I assume she became a doctor was to help people. If she cannot be there for every patient, maybe she should find another career.

|  Royal Pain  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2010

When I do finally see her, she acts like royalty and like I'm taking up her valuable time. I can't get any straight answers out of her. She has changed staff and I find them to be meat-heads. I finally went in to request my blood test results and records,which I needed to be able to show specialists I am seeing. Her receptionist (who had a small child with her behind the desk) coldly told me it would cost $50 for my records unless another doctor requested them. I told her I WILL find another doctor because I won't be coming back. This happened on a Friday. On Monday, I got a call to reschedule an appointment(one that didn't exist in the first place)because "Doctor had a family emergency." I have had to reschedule or wait because something always seems to come up. I liked her PRN better!! I think Williams was using a C-Y-A job on me by saying I had an appointment scheduled...I have waited about a month to hear news on my blood results and still no word. Look around before you decide on using her as your doctor!

|  You wait hours, even with an appointment.  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2010

You will wait over two hours every time you go there. When you do get to see her she acts as if you owe her money. Not a smile or hand sake or anything remotely polite. This MD is a last option type doctor. The lady at the front desk is nice and parking is fairly easy. That is the only good thing I can say about it. If you live in Alpine you pretty much have to go to El Cajon or San Diego to see a good MD.

|  Bad all around!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 26th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I saw this doctor twice and had horrible experiences both times! Her office was always crowded with patients who had been double-booked for ...

Feb 8th, 2010

This Doctor is very unprofessional and often very late for appointments I have scheduled. I have also been rescheduled more times than I can count. I'm switching Doctors