Dr. Laura Williams MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2016
Housing specialist
I would refer Dr Laura Williams to all I know. She treated my husband not as a number but as an actual patient the old-fashioned way personable. She attended and addressed all his many issues that he has with great care and concern. Dr Laura Williams was very detail-oriented and gave us assistance like no other doctor before. I was amazed and impressed and told everybody I knew about her. We have not had the kind of care and complete follow up like this doctor gave with any other doctor. I would definitely advise anybody to give this doctor or call. I hope that she gets the recognition she deserves. She has recently moved locations I will definitely try to find her and even travel to see her. She is unbelievable and I am grateful my husband finally received the care he deserves. And just in case you ever see this Dr Laura Williams I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being Who You Are you are one of a kind!!!

July 18th, 2016
WORST OFFICE STAFF I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH
To say that is office is unprofessional is an understatement. Over the last 3 weeks since I was assigned to them, 2 agents from my insurance have called while I was on hold, verifying if they accept patients and to set up an appointment, Thye said they do indeed accept new patients, but that they would call me to set it up. So after both insurance operators were unsuccessful in setting up an appointment with Dr williams's office, I started calling them myself. To date, I have called around 25 times, and left many, many, many messages, because when you call them nobody ever answers the phone., Not under operator extension or anything, So finally today my patience ran out. I called my insurance immediately after the 25th phone call to see if they could set it up. The insurance agent got placed on hold, and then the office director or smth, a man that answered in Dr william;s office answered her in avery very rude manner, so the insurance lady came back online and told me. She said she has never ever dealt with such a person to answer in such an unprofessional way, who was;t willing to help or listen. So she is helping me find a new doctor because obviously Dr williams has more patients that she needs or can handle. Hopefully most of them will realize what a rude and unhelpful environment that office is and then it will be them begging to get patients. I hope people can find better doctor service that this useless office provides. I will make it a point to spread the word about my horrible experience everywhere in social media and my circle of friends and family

May 19th, 2016
I'm still waiting on my Pap results from last year.. mammogram and X-ray she never got back to me. She is horrible when it comes to follow ups. I guess now news is good news. .Don't try making an appointment over the phone like 15min before lunch because you will get the machine till they and close for lunch and if it's an emergency call 911. I will give Dr. Laura Williams credit for the time she spent with me in the her office answering my question. The service is poor and I wont recommend my worst enemy to go there.

May 12th, 2016
Truley a nightmare
Never,Never,Never will I Ever,Ever,Ever go back to this so called Dr.Williams if she was the last one on the universe... I chose her because I thought I would feel more comfortable with a female Dr.boy was I 100% wrong..I was treated by all the staff like I was a nobody, and gave me more stress and anxiety then I could handle..Every time I called they would not answer the phone and the one time they answered they put me on hold and never picked up,, Never returned calls. I complained to my Insurance company and they tried to contact the Dr. for me and they were treated the same way they did me ..Williams and her rude and disrespectful staff should be investigated for there unprofessional behavior in that Office..They do not care about anyone that walks in there door to get medical care...I just hope no one else goes through what I experienced in Williams office...In order to submit my review I was required to rate with a star...believe me they didn't deserve a single star here

January 10th, 2016
Dr. Williams is a fine person and an effective doctor. I feel that the weakness in her business and treating patients is her staff. There is no reason I should not be able to communicate with someone person to person. The staff never and I mean never returns calls. If you ask for something, they act like you are putting them out. It would be wise to send her staff to a course on how to treat customers. Any time I need something, I have to physically go to the office.

December 1st, 2015
Smith
This Dr is the WORST DR in the whole universe, very bad experience with her and her office staff. Never answer the phone calls I went to the office to schedule an appointment. I went to my appointment and get surprised by the receptionist telling me that my appointment was cancelled I told her why u didn't called me. she said I forgot. she scheduled a new appointment a month later, I went and waited for hours to see the dr. when she showed up she was very rude and disrespectful she told me u have Molina Insurance u are welcome to go and see another dr. or go to county hospital, I was shocked because I am very respectful and polite person and I didn't do anything to deserve this very bad treatment. I had severe pain in my chest and she didn't even care. I really don't advice anybody to go and see her.

November 21st, 2015
Yikes!
My wife and I were assigned to Dr. Williams by our insurance plan when we moved here from Canada. We phoned her office numerous times over several months, but nobody ever answered and we never got a returned call. And, each time we called, we got a very lengthy phone message with possible ways to make contact, but never were able to schedule an appointment with her. So, we made a complaint to our insurance office and are now with someone who is reliable, friendly and helpful. Dr. Williams collected insurance benefits from our plan for almost a year, but we never met her or even communicated with her or her staff. Outrageous. No wonder Americans hate the health industry here. She makes doctors look bad. Perhaps she chose the wrong profession?

September 18th, 2015
The doctors seem didn't know what the front office clerks been up to bec they keep messing up with appointments and referrals.

July 13th, 2015
Patient beware.
If I could give this office no stars, I would. I recently moved here from North Carolina and my insurance set me up with this office. My original appointment was the first of the month. I showed up, they cancelled and didn't tell me. They said the doctor he an "emergency" and wasn't there. When asked why i hadn't been contacted, the receptionist informed me she "forgot". By then I was almost 3 weeks out of meds for anxiety and sleep disorders. They couldn't schedule again until the 13th at 11. They called at 1045 and told me they needed to reschedule at 2. I showed up at 145. It took well over an hour to even get my insurance card back and at that I had to go ask for it. The TV in the office was playing "healthy" recipe ideas including mayonnaise, catchup and breadcrumbs to salmon as well as information on how breastfed babies are superior intellectually than non. After waiting until 330, I was pulled into a room by a woman who didn't introduce herself, spoke very limited English, and asked me the questions that were on the form in front of her. She acted as though it was a real inconvenience for me to be there. It is now 350, 4 hours and 50 minutes past my original appointment time and I have yet to meet the doctor, have someone give me an update on why's taken so long, or apologize about my wait. Best believe though I'd be charged the $130 no show fee if I was more than 15 min late. If I wasn't over a month without my medication I would have left an hour ago. I will be calling my insurance and NOT returning to this office ever again.

July 2nd, 2015
no no no
I was surprised how irritable and uninterested she was in me, her patient. Maybe she picked the wrong profession to be in. Also, her staff was worse than she was. Worst doctor ever!!!!

May 16th, 2015
She Sucks
Dr. Williams should just be called Williams. The Dr. part is just a piece a paper that anyone can get if they can memorize a book. She's a mess, better off going to a county free clinic than to her office.

April 8th, 2014
This doctor is THE WORST I called to get a refill and for a god awful reason she answered the phone, she began to tell me I was taking my meds wrong at witch point I told her to check my chart because the things she was referring to was not about me. She went on to tell me she didn't have time to check my chart. She sounded like she was gritting her teeth as she spoke to me, if I would of been in front of her I feel she would of assaulted me. I will never see this person again, no one will an MD behind their name should ever speak to their patient that way. BAD DOCTOR