A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Wilwerding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Wilwerding, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breastfeeding Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilwerding graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilwerding has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Elizabeth Wilwerding MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Wilwerding practice?
- Dr. Laura Wilwerding has 5 office locations.
Dr. Laura Wilwerding practices Pediatrics near Plattsmouth, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Papillion, NE.
See Plattsmouth Pediatricians.