A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Winterfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Winterfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Winterfield, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Winterfield graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Winterfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Boston VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Stobie Winterfield MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura S. Winterfield practice?
- Dr. Laura Winterfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Winterfield practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.