A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Winterfield is Excellent. Dr. Winterfield has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Winterfield, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Winterfield graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Winterfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- West Roxbury VA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winterfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Winterfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura S. Winterfield practice?
Dr. Laura Winterfield practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Winterfield, Dr. Laureen Winterfield, Dr. Laurene Winterfield, Dr. Lauretta Winterfield, Dr. Laurette Winterfield, Dr. Laurie Winterfield