Dr. Laura Palm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Palm?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 11th, 2016

Patient

Dr Palm treated me at West Florida Hospital, she went out of her way to provide a specialist for my need , she made the appointment and got me it the very next day...MRI included...Her bedside manner was professional and VERY caring..

December 11th, 2016

Patient.

Dr Palm, new exactly what i needed and forward me to the doctor i needed to see, she went out of her way to place calls and set up emergency help with a specialist for me..Differently and 5 star rating.

February 7th, 2016

Very encouraging, I wish I could have had more time with her. But I also understand that all Doctors are busy,, Busy and hard workers. I don't understand why Doctors can't talk to a patient and not the nurses all the time. I want one who will listen to me. Its not about pain medication all the time it's about explaining how I ended up in the hospital because I was severely sick. Never let a nurse give you a shot of medication and can't wake up from it and the Doctors tell you ( Get up and exercise or walk down the hallway when it's impossible, medication effects people differently than others and I happen to be one of those people. I slept for 2 more days when I was realeased and was told all my medical records were in my realease paperwork and no they're not but I remember everything she said. I wish I had her energy and no diseases in my neck and spine..

October 14th, 2010