Dr. Laura Wolfswinkel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Wolfswinkel?

April 11th, 2016

Terrible Doctor

This doctor misdiagnosed an obvious problem, causing pain, suffering and nearly pre-term labor. I would NOT recommend. Another doctor diagnosed the problem correctly, thank goodness.

February 9th, 2016

Argumentative

The first time I saw the doctor I was in the tiny hot room for over an hour when she finally came in she was in about 7 minutes or less dismissed all my questions. Did not even go over my blood results. The second time I saw the nurse who was argumentative then saying well it doesn't matter to me. If it doesn't matter why was she arguing? I think they both have been doing this too long that they have forgotten just because they have heard it all before. I've never asked so at least act like I matter.

February 8th, 2016

Very bad

I come here every week thinking things will get better 34 weeks later they are still very bad I get here at the time of my schedule appointment and they bring me into a hot small room and shut the door I wait in the room b4 anyone comes in to do anything for 1/2 hour then they leave n I wait another hour and a 1/2 just to c the dr. Don't waste your time here

January 3rd, 2015

Wolfswinkel in the surgery she performed to remove a cyst on my ovary. She is competent, accomplished, forthcoming with information regarding the condition and what to expect and very comforting in her diligence and caring. I highly recommend her. The results were very good.

February 28th, 2013

great doctor

I had wolfswinkle as my doctor when i was pregnant. She was a great doctor i love the staff, she handled my delivery great!! My son had his umbilical cord around his neck and she handled it like a pro. I had a very hard pregnancy i was even put on bed rest for most of it. wolfswinkle and her staff were supportive i recommend her for anyone!!! (I spent a lot of time in that office it was a great experience)

February 23rd, 2011

Terrible... from the waiting room to the delivery room

I cannot express enough how much I DON'T recommend Dr. Wolfswinkel. Her office is a windowless cave filled with advertising. Ads are plastered on nearly every surface; there are crappy product displays everywhere and even an annoying video playing continuously in the waiting room.I should have gone with my gut instinct and changed my OB midway through my pregnancy. I decided to stick with Dr. Wolfswinkel because I didn't want the hassle of changing doctors. Boy, do I regret that decision! I won't go into the details of my labor. It WAS a difficult labor. Of course, this was not the doctor's fault. But, her horrible bedside manner and obvious lack of adequate time to spend with me made the entire experience that much worse.You should know that she is an older doctor and her methods are also dated. On top of that, the way that she talks to and treats women is downright demeaning.Her office staff is a mixed bag. The receptionist is friendly enough. She obviously has a lot of experience dealing with patients who complain about waiting for HOURS... yes, hours for their standard appointments. Her nurses are rude, rushed, and unknowledgeable. If you do decide to go to Dr. Wolfswinkel, be prepared to have your appointments rescheduled without your knowledge (so you show up for your appointment and they tell you that they changed it to next week... without even a phone call to let you know), or to wait anywhere from 45-120 minutes in the waiting for for EACH AND EVERY APPOINTMENT.I'm so glad that this doctor is near retirement-age. It brings me some satisfaction in knowing that her methods and practices will soon be over.

February 9th, 2011

She is the best!

Dr. Wolfswinkel is amazing!! She has delivered my two daughter and been my OBGYN for over 11 years. I had a tubal pregnancy and was lucky enough that she was on call and did my procedure. She is also the only doctor in Santa Fe who tries to deliver all her patient's babies even after hours and when she is not on call. She delivered my 2nd daughter after hours and actually instructed the nurse to call her and not the doctor on call when I was ready to deliver. I am 35 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child and she is still as informed and caring as always. I highly recommend her.

February 8th, 2011

I had a near-perfect experience. No waiting time to get an appointment. Dr. Wolfswinkel quickly determined that I needed surgery immediately and effectively advocated on my behalf with my out-of-country insurance company. The surgery was scheduled within a week of my office visit and was so professionally done that I didn't even feel any pain afterwards. Dr. W. took the time to call me at home the afternoon of my surgery to see how I was doing and also took the time to phone me on the following Sunday evening to report the biopsy results. I can't imagine having a better experience.

November 2nd, 2010

good doctor - poor office

Dr. Wolfswinkel is a good doctor and person. However, the office is poorly run. Consistently wait more than 1/2 hour in the waiting room and then another 5-10 minutes in the exam room. Scheduling is ridiculous. You set one time and the office will call to remind you the day before telling you a different time. If you have a job or need to maintain a schedule it makes seeing the Doctor incredibly difficult and may compromise care.

September 26th, 2010

She was my doctor while I was pregnant with my children and continues to be my doctor for regular check-ups. I can't imagine how she could have made my pregnancies any easier...especially since I don't have any family in the area. She answered all questions and took every one of them seriously.

May 10th, 2010

i love this practice

Dr. Wolfswinkel and her staff are the best she has a wonderful sweet and caring receptionst as well as nurses. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I can always count on them to get me in when needed.

March 11th, 2009

I feel she is a good Dr. and answered my questions as needed