Dr. Laura Worrel MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Midlothian, VA

no change

April 13th, 2017
Awesome Doctor
I feel extremely blessed that I have had Dr Worrel as my doctor for around 10 years. She genuinely cares and wants to see me getting better.

August 15th, 2016
She's phony and lacks knowledge
She acts concerned, but as soon as you ask questions about your treatment, she becomes defensive, condescending and has a God-complex. She told me a med didn't cause drowsiness and wouldn't listen even after I showed her the bottle that listed - "may cause drowsiness". She'd rather be right than work with you. She thinks medication (her pat formula that she prescribes to everyone - no other options) is the only treatment. Don't be fooled by her fake cheery disposition. It masks the fact that she's self -absorbed, doesn't know the meds she's prescribing and doesn't keep up on current research. Asks her some hard questions, suggest alternative meds and she how she responds. She'll belittle you and act like you're crazy. She's in it for the money & ego - not because she cares.

May 25th, 2016
Thank you...
Completely compassionate and knowledgeable , very comfortable experience for me ... One of the very best Drs I have ever had the honor of working with .... thank you Dr.Worrel ..

November 10th, 2009
Senior Engineer Qwest Communications, Inc.
Dr. Worrel is a wonderful doctor, she care about my overall health. She listens mindfully. She has diagnosed my problem with accuracy. I feel so much better about myself and surrounding. Thank you so very much Dr. Laurel Worrel for being a kind, considerate doctor.