A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Wozniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Wozniak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wozniak
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Wozniak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Transplantation
- Nutritional Support
- Transplant Immunology
Education & Awards
Dr. Wozniak graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wozniak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Joyce Wozniak MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Wozniak practice?
- Dr. Laura Wozniak has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Wozniak practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.