Dr. Laura Zimmermann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Zimmermann?

April 4th, 2017

Best ob/gyn I have ever had

She's the best - hands down. When I needed an emergency appointment her office scheduled me, she follows up and she's extremely professional and has an excellent bedside manner. I haven't been pregnant yet but once I get to that point in life I can't wait for her to guide me through it!

April 15th, 2015

Wouldn't recommend her

I saw Dr. Zimmermann for three years, I'm not sure why I went back to her after the first visit, call me a glutton for punishment. She was awful. I have never felt so judged by a doctor before in my life. She made me feel like I was disgusting with the way that she looked at me. The straw that broke the camels back was when I asked her about changing my birth control and wanted to know more about a specific drug. Her answer was "theres a pamphlet in the lobby"... thank you for directing me to a pamphlet when I'm here paying you and asking you for your opinion. If you are a young women looking to be treated with respect and dignity when you are laying spread eagle in stirrups... I would avoid Dr. Zimmerman like the plague

October 28th, 2012

Poor Doctor

Don't get cancer if you have this doctor. Not only did she fail to call me and advise me on my next step after I was informed by the radiologist that I had a malignant tumor in breast, but she also put up obstacles to me getting a timely MRI. The radiologist fought with the insurance company for me to get the MRI and advised me to seek out an oncologist and surgeon. This doctor offered no help.

February 21st, 2017