A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Ziton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Ziton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziton graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ziton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Kathleen Ziton DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura K. Ziton practice?
- Dr. Laura Ziton has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Ziton practices Family Medicine near Margate, FL.
See Margate Primary Care Doctors.