A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Zoellner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Zoellner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Zoellner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoellner graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Zoellner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zoellner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Zoellner practice?
Dr. Laura Zoellner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Nampa, ID.
See Meridian Obstetricians & Gynecologists.