A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Zoellner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Zoellner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Zoellner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoellner graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Zoellner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- Saint Luke's Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Jantzen Zoellner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Zoellner practice?
- Dr. Laura Zoellner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Laura Zoellner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Nampa, ID.
See Meridian Obstetricians & Gynecologists.