A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Zucker, Pediatrician, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Zucker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zucker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Michele Zucker MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Zucker practice?
- Dr. Laura Zucker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Zucker practices Pediatrics near Roswell, GA.
See Roswell Pediatricians.