Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

The Most Amazing OBGYN I've Ever Had show details The Most Amazing OBGYN I've Ever Had
by Kristina Herriman on May 15th, 2015

I absolutely love this woman and her gentle heart! She is incredibly gifted and makes you feel very cared for and loved! After going to her for a year and a half with infertility my husband and i were able to conceive! She always had a plan of action, but also wanted to hear my thoughts and questions going forward! I am devastated that my husband and i had to move in the middle of our pregnancy so she couldn't deliver my baby. i highly recommend her for anyone needing an OBGYN in the area!

Only seen her once and I LOVE her! show details Only seen her once and I LOVE her!
Apr 23rd, 2015

She is now in augusta, GA, but this is the same Dr. I highly recommend her for your doctor! She spent a large amount of time with me to discuss different options, asked multiple times if I had any questions, and the wait time was very minimal. I'm at first time mom and she made me feel at ease and confident in her ability as well as her practice. My mind is now at ease knowing I have such a great doctor/doctors to guide me through this journey!

Apr 23rd, 2015

She shows genuine care and concern and takes her time.

Feb 13th, 2015

This is the best Ob/Gyn I have ever been to.She cares and allows you to ask questions.The appointment schedulers double booked me back in December 2014 while having a miscarriage & told me they could give me a appointment in February.Even though I was scheduled for December 4.