Dr. Laura Joiner MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 18th, 2017
Best Obgyn Ever
My husband and I had our first baby while living in Augusta. We want more children and I wish that Augusta was not a 2 hour drive because I would have Dr. Joiner deliver all of our children. Her bedside manner is amazing. You never feel rushed and all your questions are answered. She understood exactly how I wanted my labor and delivery experience to be and she was extremely patient with me. I did not want an epidural and she said ok, you just let me know if you do. Eventually I did get it, I will never reject that again😂. I chose to get induced after my son was almost a week past his due date, she told me all the risk and everything worked out well with a vaginal delivery. I cannot forget her nurse Tammy. Those two together are unstoppable. Every visit Tammy was attentive and caring. All the staff at the office was great as well as the staff at university hospital. When you have had such a great experience the first time it is so hard to find another doctor that lives up to your expectations.

May 15th, 2015
The Most Amazing OBGYN I've Ever Had
I absolutely love this woman and her gentle heart! She is incredibly gifted and makes you feel very cared for and loved! After going to her for a year and a half with infertility my husband and i were able to conceive! She always had a plan of action, but also wanted to hear my thoughts and questions going forward! I am devastated that my husband and i had to move in the middle of our pregnancy so she couldn't deliver my baby. i highly recommend her for anyone needing an OBGYN in the area!

April 23rd, 2015
Only seen her once and I LOVE her!
She is now in augusta, GA, but this is the same Dr. I highly recommend her for your doctor! She spent a large amount of time with me to discuss different options, asked multiple times if I had any questions, and the wait time was very minimal. I'm at first time mom and she made me feel at ease and confident in her ability as well as her practice. My mind is now at ease knowing I have such a great doctor/doctors to guide me through this journey!

April 23rd, 2015
She shows genuine care and concern and takes her time.

July 31st, 2017