A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauran Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauran Bryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bryan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauran Anthea Mae Bryan MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lauran A. Bryan practice?
- Dr. Lauran Bryan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauran Bryan practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Woods, MI.
See Detroit Plastic Surgeons.