Plastic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
Southfield Downtown
16001 W 9 Mile Rd
Southfield, MI 48075
248-849-5862
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Tummy Tuck  |  show details
by Sherea Morgan on Feb 6th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Bryan by a friend of mine. I feel that she is one of the best doctors ever. Not only is she kind, she's very talented. I had a breast lift and a tummy tuck. I am so pleased that I referred quite a few people to go for a consultation. I will tell anyone who is considering having some work done, that they should definitely go to Dr. Lauren Bryan...

|  Patient  |  show details
by Ms Andrea Tillman on Jan 30th, 2014

Dr Bryant is Awwwwsome! She works with you on every level and assits in any way she can. She is very compassionate and she has integrity

by Ana on Apr 26th, 2013

A close friend of mines had work done by Dr. Bryant and I must say I was very impressed with her results. I referred my friend because I’d seen another patient with work done by Dr. Bryant. She did a great job on them both, so it was a no-brainer that I’d choose her for my work. The 3 of us were all insured by BCN, which covered the procedures. Well, I had my initial consultation with Dr. Bryant and we discussed all that she would be able to do. We just needed confirmation from BCN and at that point she would contact me back. This was Sept of 2012. I noticed I hadn’t heard anything back. So I started to call to check the status and the front desk stated that she was not in network with BCN. She stated it was still in process and that once everything was straightened out with BCN she would call me back. I never got a call back. So I’d call back once a month for an update and still get the same line. We’re not in network with BCN and we don’t know when we’ll be in their network again, and to just keep checking back. Its now April 2013 and still no word. Online she advertises that she takes BCN, in which she accepted it when doing my friends procedure, I was getting the exact same procedure. At the time of my appt she stated she did accept it, but now she doesn’t. I know that things change all the time, but I felt it would have been professional to be upfront and honest and just say I cant perform the work and possibly refer me to someone else who could assist me. Needless to say I ended up going to another doctor and couldn’t be happier with my amazing results.

by Tonya Davis on Apr 22nd, 2013

I'm not here to bad talk Dr. Bryan she was very nice when i went to my appointment. She took pictures and showed me pictures of how my results my look. I was so exicted. I was referred by my cousin i saw the great job she performed on my cousin it made me even more excited.I was told that it would take 6 weeks to get the approval from my insurance. I never received at call after the six weeks. So i called and I recieved the run around my the staff they told me to call back in a month the same run around for months. That was in November of 2012. Its now April 2013 i have yet to here from Dr. Bryan's. Im glad to here that other people who have posted on this site have good reviews but i didnt receive the five star tretment. :(

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Tanika R on Feb 21st, 2013

I met with Dr Bryan in December to discuss a solution to excess skin that I had after weight loss. After explaining to the Doctor how I had struggled with my midsection my entire llife especially after weight loss I was happy to hear that she was positive that she could remedy the situation. I was advised that she would take some pictures and submit them to my Insurance company and that this would take about 6 weeks. Nevertheless, I received a callback in less than two weeks stating that the procedure had been approved and that we could schedule a surgery date. Before I go any further I'd like to say that each and every member of her staff is always warm, patient and compassionate. At my preop appointment I was shown how to care for my drainage tubes and given prescriptions to fill prior to having surgery and also the Doctor answered any remaining questions. On the day of surgery Dr Bryan explains the procedure again and explains what to expect after surgery. I couldn't have chosen a better Doctor!!! she is accessible at all times, very patient, extremely compassionate and treats you just like family!

|  RETIRED AT&T EMPLOYEE  |  show details
by BARBARA DEBERRY on Feb 19th, 2013

I was referred to Dr Lauran by a friend on June 20010 for breast reduction which were 46M She reduced them to 40DD, She also removed the side fat around my tourso, moles between my breast and a kieloid on my left ear. She prescribed my medications two weeks before the surgery. The procedure was 6 hrs. Dr Lauran before the surgery spoke with me and took before pic and assured me everything was going to be fine. My recovery was fine my follow up visits were fine. I am happy with the execellnt care I received. She is amazing every time I am in the waiting room all of her patients praise her which are well deserved. Her staff is also amazing wonderful people and eteremly helpful. I Will recommend her to everyone. no longer have upper back pains and am very confident with my apperance. Thank you Dr Lauran

Feb 12th, 2013

The OR Blood & Fluid loss was not adhered to. I was seriously anemic. trip to ER, Dr, Bryan refused to allow Blood transfusion. I had to go to another doctor, was hospitalised, and given 2 units packed cells for dangerously low hemoglobin. this is NEGLiGENCE. For a great cosmetic surgeon Samuel Mucci M.D. Beverly Hills

Oct 7th, 2012

Very professional and easy to talk to. She knew exactly what my concerns were and was quick to offer suggestions giving me the pros & cons of each so I could make an intelligent decision. I was extremely happy with the outcome and plan to visit her again soon.

|  HORRIBLE DOCTOR  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

My daughter saw Dr. Bryan in 2009 for nose surgery. What should have been a simple fix for a broken nose and a "tweak the tip" procedure turned into a nightmare. My daughter's nose looked like the doctor hacked it with a chisel. Now, after 3 additional surgeries and what one of her doctors called "catastrophic damage" .. it still is not fixed. She is also refusing to pay for the corrective surgery my daughter needs and TRUST ME, I WILL NOT return to her for it. AND, the last time we tried to call and talk to her, her receptionist told us NOT TO CALL THE OFFICE AGAIN! SERIOUSLY!!! This doctor is about a 1/2 step away from a major malpractice lawsuit!

by June Anderson on Aug 25th, 2010

I should have written this review long ago, as I met Dr. Bryan in 1999, after I picked her from a list of names for consultation after burning my hand severely...(2nd and 3rd degree burns, with nerve and other internal damage).From the moment I met Dr, Bryan, I was impressed...with her friendly, gentle bed-side manner...She was polite, courteous, funny, along with her knowledge and understanding of my problem. During my visits prior to surgery, the doctor took the time to explain every aspect of my condition, along with the surgical procedures, and what to expect after surgery. It was a very ugly injury, which was extremely painful. The doctor did a fabulous job of giving me my hand back! Dr. Bryan was the first face I saw after skin graft surgery, telling me how well everything went. Now, except for some skin discoloration, many people can't even tell there was a wound, unless I point it out. Thank you Dr. Bryan for your expert work. I have mentioned to many over the years, how thankful I was to have found you. Continue to do your fantastic work!

by Mrs. Lucas on Jul 16th, 2010

Dr. Bryan is wonderful at what she does! She has an excellent eye for contouring and giving you the best results for your natural shape and size. One of the things I appreciate most about her is her timely response during your times of need and concern. She has a great wealth of knowledge and a priceless amount of compassion.

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2009

Dr.Bryan is an excellent physician. She has exceptional medical knowledge, true patient compassion and care and great bed side manners. Dr. Bryan has offers excellent service. She has a 24/hr answering service in which she can be reached at any time. She is promt and will meet you in her office for follw up care during off hours. I rate her with a 5.Dr. Bryan's staff has great knowledge regarding ppre and post operative procedures and are highly educated with the medical procedures that she provides.Nursing: Her nurse holds a MSN and is extremely versed with wound care and post oerative care. She is very compassionate and works deligently ensuring patient comfort.

|  A Top Doc in Detroit Area  |  show details
by Ms. Page on Sep 23rd, 2009

I went to Dr. Bryan office on 9/17/09 for information on a procedure. She was very informative, caring, and concerned. Her office gave me a follow-up call 9/22 regarding additional information needed from additional sources. Their office is very thorough. Also her cosmetic work is phenominal.