Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Changed my life show details Changed my life
by Lisa on Sep 20th, 2016

An awesome doctor and compassionate bedside manner. Gave me a new beginning in performing my breast reduction surgery

Aug 23rd, 2016

Excellent!

Aug 14th, 2016

I LOVE HER

Breast Reduction show details Breast Reduction
by Disappointed on Jul 27th, 2016

Had my surgery done 2007 and my breast are still messed up. Scars, nipples not place near the center, dog tags on both sides and breast uneven. Dr. Bryan did a second surgery to correct some issues and still left me looking ugly in the breast area. I do not recommend Dr. Bryan unless you don't care how you look afterwards. I've just got the courage to seek out another doctor to try and get my breast repaired. I hate to take off my clothes exposing my breast for anybody. She messed me up physically and psychologically

Jul 21st, 2016

Dr. Bryan and her staff were polite. I am not 100% satisfied with my results after my tummy tuck. I now need more work done.

Skilled Surgeon show details Skilled Surgeon
by Carolyn Williams on Apr 12th, 2016

Reconstructive surgery of breast was well done. Consultations before and after were professional and compassionate.

Mar 15th, 2016

Dr Bryan performed my surgery 9 years ago. .I still love my results!

by S. Morgan on Feb 16th, 2016

Great Doctor. She goes beyond what is needed. She is such a gifted doctor. I would recommend her for any plastic surgery. She did my tummy tuck 5 years ago and I am so please.

Jun 2nd, 2015

Great Doctor

AMAZING Cosmetic Surgeon show details AMAZING Cosmetic Surgeon
by Thankful and Satisfied Patient on Jan 5th, 2015

Dr. Bryan is an EXCELLENT physician. Her expertise with various cosmetic surgical procedures provides an AMAZING new you. Because I was completely satisfied with her work, I returned to her care for further procedures: Tummy Tuck, Breast, Leg and Thigh lift, Mole removal

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
TUMMY TUCK, BREAST LIFT,FAT TRANSFER show details TUMMY TUCK, BREAST LIFT,FAT TRANSFER
by MONIQUE on Nov 19th, 2014

SHE IS GREAT I LOVE HER...

Patient show details Patient
by Ms Andrea Tillman on Jan 30th, 2014

Dr Bryant is Awwwwsome! She works with you on every level and assits in any way she can. She is very compassionate and she has integrity

Oct 7th, 2012

Very professional and easy to talk to. She knew exactly what my concerns were and was quick to offer suggestions giving me the pros & cons of each so I could make an intelligent decision. I was extremely happy with the outcome and plan to visit her again soon.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR show details HORRIBLE DOCTOR
Jun 28th, 2012

My daughter saw Dr. Bryan in 2009 for nose surgery. What should have been a simple fix for a broken nose and a "tweak the tip" procedure turned into a nightmare. My daughter's nose looked like the doctor hacked it with a chisel. Now, after 3 additional surgeries and what one of her doctors called "catastrophic damage" .. it still is not fixed. She is also refusing to pay for the corrective surgery my daughter needs and TRUST ME, I WILL NOT return to her for it. AND, the last time we tried to call and talk to her, her receptionist told us NOT TO CALL THE OFFICE AGAIN! SERIOUSLY!!! This doctor is about a 1/2 step away from a major malpractice lawsuit!

by June Anderson on Aug 25th, 2010

I should have written this review long ago, as I met Dr. Bryan in 1999, after I picked her from a list of names for consultation after burning my hand severely...(2nd and 3rd degree burns, with nerve and other internal damage).From the moment I met Dr, Bryan, I was impressed...with her friendly, gentle bed-side manner...She was polite, courteous, funny, along with her knowledge and understanding of my problem. During my visits prior to surgery, the doctor took the time to explain every aspect of my condition, along with the surgical procedures, and what to expect after surgery. It was a very ugly injury, which was extremely painful. The doctor did a fabulous job of giving me my hand back! Dr. Bryan was the first face I saw after skin graft surgery, telling me how well everything went. Now, except for some skin discoloration, many people can't even tell there was a wound, unless I point it out. Thank you Dr. Bryan for your expert work. I have mentioned to many over the years, how thankful I was to have found you. Continue to do your fantastic work!

by Mrs. Lucas on Jul 16th, 2010

Dr. Bryan is wonderful at what she does! She has an excellent eye for contouring and giving you the best results for your natural shape and size. One of the things I appreciate most about her is her timely response during your times of need and concern. She has a great wealth of knowledge and a priceless amount of compassion.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
Nov 10th, 2009

Dr.Bryan is an excellent physician. She has exceptional medical knowledge, true patient compassion and care and great bed side manners. Dr. Bryan has offers excellent service. She has a 24/hr answering service in which she can be reached at any time. She is promt and will meet you in her office for follw up care during off hours. I rate her with a 5.Dr. Bryan's staff has great knowledge regarding ppre and post operative procedures and are highly educated with the medical procedures that she provides.Nursing: Her nurse holds a MSN and is extremely versed with wound care and post oerative care. She is very compassionate and works deligently ensuring patient comfort.