A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurance Kam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurance Kam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurance Kam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kam graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurance Winghong Kam MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laurance W. Kam practice?
- Dr. Laurance Kam has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurance Kam practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Internists and Alexandria Cardiologists.