A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laure Utecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laure Utecht, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Utecht graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Utecht has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laure A N Utecht MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laure A. Utecht practice?
- Dr. Laure Utecht has 8 office locations.
Dr. Laure Utecht practices Pediatrics near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Simpsonville, SC and Greer, SC.
See Greenville Pediatricians.