A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laure Utecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laure Utecht, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Utecht graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Utecht has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Utecht accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans