A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauree Thornburgh Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauree Thornburgh Jones, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornburgh Jones graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Thornburgh Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauree Kay Thornburgh Jones MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lauree K. Thornburgh Jones practice?
- Dr. Lauree Thornburgh Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauree Thornburgh Jones practices Pediatrics near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Pediatricians.