A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laureen Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laureen Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laureen Burke, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Burke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laureen A. Burke practice?
Dr. Laureen Burke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, NY.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.