A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laureen Rubino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laureen Rubino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubino
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Rubino Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubino graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Rubino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Rockville General Hospital, Vernon CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laureen Forgio Rubino MD is a female General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Laureen F. Rubino practice?
- Dr. Laureen Rubino has 1 office location.
Dr. Laureen Rubino practices General Practice near Manchester, CT.
See Manchester Primary Care Doctors.