Dr. Laureen Forgione-Rubino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laureen Forgione-Rubino?

June 5th, 2016

Did not like this Dr. I think I will go elsewhere where all they do is laser treatment for veins....

September 2nd, 2014

Stay

February 9th, 2014

Infection

I went to Dr. Rubino for treatment of varicose veins by injections. I ended up with an infection at two injection sites. As I was leaving her office, I realized that my ankle had a bubble and I asked the nurse if it was suppose to look like that. She said yes. When I went home, my ankle began to swelled up like a balloon. After a couple of days, my husband insisted that I see my Primary Care Physician. My Primary Care Physician took a look at my foot and told me to see a wound specialist that day. I was able to see a Wound Specialist at St. Francis Hospital. I went for Whirlpool therapy and debriding and had to change the dressing twice a day for 9 months before it healed. I was fortunate that I did not loose my foot. I have a large scar on my ankle over my ankle bone. There is a tightness and pain from time to time. I do not recommend this doctor.

October 19th, 2017