Dr. Laureen Forgione-Rubino MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

June 5th, 2016
Did not like this Dr. I think I will go elsewhere where all they do is laser treatment for veins....

October 19th, 2014
Face Scarring by Laser
Dr Rubino ruined by face by using the most aggressive laser there is! I went in to have sun spots removed which she said would leave no scarring...4 years later my face is ruined.. She should stick to one medical field and not try to be a jack of all trades and master of none! She immediately gave me money back and she and her staff are the rudest I have ever encountered. Please stay away from this women. This was a very awful, awful lesson I learned!

February 8th, 2014
Infection
I went to Dr. Rubino for treatment of varicose veins by injections. I ended up with an infection at two injection sites. As I was leaving her office, I realized that my ankle had a bubble and I asked the nurse if it was suppose to look like that. She said yes. When I went home, my ankle began to swelled up like a balloon. After a couple of days, my husband insisted that I see my Primary Care Physician. My Primary Care Physician took a look at my foot and told me to see a wound specialist that day. I was able to see a Wound Specialist at St. Francis Hospital. I went for Whirlpool therapy and debriding and had to change the dressing twice a day for 9 months before it healed. I was fortunate that I did not loose my foot. I have a large scar on my ankle over my ankle bone. There is a tightness and pain from time to time. I do not recommend this doctor.