A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laureen Sena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sena
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sena Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laureen Sena, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sena graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laureen Sena MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Laureen Sena practice?
- Dr. Laureen Sena has 1 office location.
Dr. Laureen Sena practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.