Dr. Laurel Benson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 15th, 2016
Broken Arm
Dr. Benson was great working with my son. Before surgery all our questions/concerns were addressed promptly. She even painted a cool soccer ball on my son's cast. Tifanee and Pam in the office were especially helpful to ensure all our insurance approvals were complete. I really appreciated all their hard work! Dr. Benson is AWESOME, I highly recommend her.

April 21st, 2016
Amazing
My daughter has been seeing Dr.Benson since she was 5 months old. She is now 8, and is recovering amazingly or should I say recovered amazingly! All the staff from the receptionist to nurses to Dr.and even after surgery, were wonderful! I would refer this Dr. To anyone !!!

April 1st, 2016
Dr. Benson's team at Rocky Mountain Children's Orthopedics
I am forever grateful for this wonderful team - Dr. Benson, Paul, Jordan, Eric, Kaitlyn... We are so lucky to have been connected with them. I can't express my appreciation enough and every interaction with this team and office has been very positive.

January 21st, 2016
arthrogryposis
My experience with Dr. Benson was wonderful. For the first time in my son's life, and many many doctors later, I didn't feel like I had to explain my son's condition to her. For once a doctor who listened to my concerns and gave me the best options to move forward. I felt at a stand still for atleast 2 years and left her office with the confidence that things were finally looking up for us! We opted for surgical correction and she was great through the entire process, she took extra time to explain things, answer questions and offer support. She truly is a wonderful doctor that cares for her patients.

December 18th, 2015
Dr Benson could not be a more caring, invested, knowledgeable physician. Her bedside manner is wonderful! At my son's recent appointment, she brought in one of her long time patients (a bright, lovely, thriving young lady) to alleviate my unspoken fears that my son's hand difference may hold him back. It was a touching, and kind, gesture that meant the world to me. We are grateful to have her in our lives, and as his hand surgeon.

December 17th, 2015
Always Caring
We couldn't hope for any better care, than we have received from Dr. Benson & her team! She treats us like family! Only the best!

February 25th, 2012
Excellent doctor. If she isn't the best she is one of the best.
Excellent.