A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurel Beverley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurel Beverley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beverley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurel Beverley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beverley graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Beverley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurel Ann Beverley MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurel A. Beverley practice?
- Dr. Laurel Beverley has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurel Beverley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.