A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurel Beverley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurel Beverley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beverley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beverley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurel Beverley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beverley graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Beverley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurel Ann Beverley MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurel A. Beverley practice?
- Dr. Laurel Beverley has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurel Beverley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.