A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurel Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurel Dawson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurel Dawson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Dawson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurel Gaumer Dawson MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurel G. Dawson practice?
- Dr. Laurel Dawson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurel Dawson practices Internal Medicine near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists.