A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurel Finta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurel Finta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Finta graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Finta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurel A. Finta practice?
Dr. Laurel Finta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Folsom, CA.
See Sacramento Obstetricians & Gynecologists.